- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cups ORTEGA Salsa - Thick & Chunky (Medium)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 2 1/4 ozs. sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 4 ozs. ORTEGA Diced Green Chile
PREHEAT oven to 350F.
COOK beef and onion until beef is browned; drain. Stir in salsa, seasoning mix and water. Cook over low heat for 5 to 6 minutes or until mixture thickens. Stir in corn and olives. Spoon into 8-inch-square baking dish.
PREPARE batter for corn muffin mix according to package directions. Stir in cheese and chiles. Spread over meat mixture.