|Mexican style deviled eggs. Egg yolks mixed with avocados, cilantro, green onions, jalapeno pepper, fresh lime juice, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard spooned back into egg white halves. Recipe makes 48 appetizers.|
|24 Whole Eggs, Hard Cooked, shelled, cut in half lengthwise|
2 Avocados, peeled, pitted, and mashed
1 tablespoon chopped Cilantro
1 tablespoon minced Green Onion
2 teaspoons minced seeded Jalapeno Pepper
2 teaspoons Fresh Lime Juice
1/2 teaspoon Salt, or to taste
1 dash Hot Pepper Sauce (e.g. Tabasco), or to taste
1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce, or to taste
1 teaspoon Dijon-Style Prepared Mustard
1 pinch Paprika
|1. Remove yolks to a medium-mixing bowl. Set aside empty egg white halves.|
2. Mash yolks with back of fork.
3. Stir in avocado, cilantro, green onion, jalapeno and fresh lime juice.
4. Season with salt, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Stir to combine.
5. Spoon guacamole deviled egg mixture into egg white halves.
6. Refrigerate until serving.
7. Garnish with paprika.