|Deviled egg mixture of horseradish, mustard, mayonnaise, chopped onion, pickle relish, and seasoned with salt and pepper. Garnished with paprika. Makes 12 appetizers.|
|6 Eggs, hard cooked, shelled, cut lengthwise into 2 halves|
1/4 cup Mayonnaise
2 tablespoons finely chopped Onion
3 tablespoons Sweet Pickle Relish
1 tablespoon Prepared Horseradish
1 tablespoon Prepared Mustard
Paprika, for garnish
Salt and Pepper, to taste
|1. Remove yolks to small bowl. Mash yolks.|
2. Fold in mayonnaise, chopped onion, sweet pickle relish, prepared horseradish and mustard.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Spoon deviled egg mixture into egg white halves.
5. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
6. Garnish with sprinkles of paprika.