|1 pound Pork Tenderloin|
1 tablespoon Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
8 ounces can Pineapple Chunks in Juice, drained, reserve 1/2 cup juice for DressingDressing:
1 teaspoon Lime Zest
1/4 cup Lime Juice
1 tablespoon Honey
1 teaspoon Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
8 cups Mixed Salad Greens
1/2 Cantaloupe, cut thinly in pieces
|1. Heat oven to 425 F.2. Rub tenderloin with Caribbean jerk seasoning.|
3. Place tenderloin in roasting pan. Roast 30 minutes.
4. Remove to cutting board. Cover tenderloin with foil. Allow to rest 10 minutes.
5. Cut in ½-inch pieces.
6. In a large bowl, whisk lime zest, lime juice, honey, Caribbean jerk seasoning and reserved pineapple juice.
7. Add pork, mixed salad greens, cantaloupe and pineapple to dressing. Toss to mix.
8. Plate on serving platter or individual salad plates.